Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Post--Mother's Day

The kids made breakfast for me this morning. I guess Jared's obsession with cooking shows is paying off. He made the omelette and it was divine. (Loved the cilantro garnish.)



Flowers from Shawn.



For dinner the kids made me a taco salad. (My request.)




If you're familiar with the movie, Nacho Libre, then you will appreciate this salad face. Jared wanted to blow the corn chips onto it but upon reflection thought better of it. Madeline made sure that I was aware of the cilantro nose. It was very yummy!




Madeline and Lacey the cat--BFFs!




A picture of our kitchen.



I made these tissue paper flower bouquets. They are on the counter because I was getting ready to take them to church for someone to use in her lesson.



Dylan sang in sacrament meeting for his very last time in primary today.



Madeline taught a primary class so the women teachers could attend a special Mother's Day lesson at church.




I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Hope you did, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment